What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users to send their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on your next visit. Cookies-called “third parties” are, instead, set by a website other than the one that the user is visiting. This is because each site can be present elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains, etc.) That reside on servers other than the site visited.
What are cookies?
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of authentication information, monitoring sessions, storing information about specific configurations about users accessing the server, the preference store, etc.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical: Are cookies that are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for purposes other and are usually installed by the owner of the website.
- Analysis: Are cookies used to compile statistics of use.
- Profiling: cookies are used to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can be transmitted to the user’s terminal advertising messages in line with the preferences already expressed by the user in navigating online.
- Session Cookies: They expire and are deleted at the end of browsing session (close your browser).
- Persistent cookies: not expire with the session but remain active for a very long time (months, years) and allow the site to automatically recognize you and your preferences.
Who installs cookies?
Cookies can be owners or installed by the site you are visiting, or third-party, or installed from external sites to the one you are visiting.
For third-party cookies it is up to their owners to get the consent to use and give a chance to not install and / or delete them, while the owner of the site remains the responsibility to inform you of these cookies.
What cookies using this site?
- Technical cookies generated by WordPress CMS and for the operation of the site.
Users of the World Wide Web have the opportunity, through the tools provided by the developers of the browser, you have full control over cookies, deleting them, by enabling or preventing the download and installation; following the instructions for configuring the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: Link to the guide
- Mozilla Firefox: Link to the guide
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Link to the guide
- Apple Safari: Link to the guide
- Opera: Link to the guide
By continuing to browse the site in any part of accepted terms and conditions.